60 Nights Trial
Terms and Conditions
1. The buyer is granted a 60-night trial period for selected goods starting from the date of purchase. The trial is only applicable for purchases on or before 24th June 2020.
2. Any exchange or refund request is limited to one (1) time only per good within the valid period. During the valid period, the buyer may request either to exchange or refund the good, not both.
3. The trial is applicable to all Getha Pillows, Toppers and Mattresses including Baby Pillows.
4. This agreement is not applicable to The Dream Kingdom collection or any clearance and special size customized products.
Pillows and Toppers Categories:
5. Exchange or refund. For online purchases, the goods have to be shipped back to Getha with the original invoice, labels and packaging at the buyer’s own cost. For retail purchases, the goods need to be returned by the buyer back to the same Getha showroom that the purchase was made, with the original receipt or invoice, labels and packaging.
6. For any product exchange, if the good’s value exceeds the original value, the buyer shall pay the difference in amount. If the good’s value is less than the original value, the difference will not be refunded or reimbursed to the buyer; the buyer may add on other goods and pay the difference when necessary.
7. This 60-nights trial is only applicable for Mattresses purchased, this excludes any and all free gifts as a result of the purchase. Any and all free gifts that comes with the mattress purchased are not exchangeable, returnable or refundable. The buyer
has the following options:-
a) Redeem the free gifts after the 60 nights trial period– or b) Should the mattress be returned or refunded during the valid period, any free gifts received by the buyer as a result of the purchase will be deducted in full as per its respective retail price from the total refund value
8. Mattress orders must be delivered within 60 days from date of Sales Order.
9. This 60-nights trial is not applicable with any other ongoing promotions including but not limited to purchase with purchase (PWP), rebates, use of vouchers, additional free gifts specials and others.
10. To return and refund the mattress, kindly contact the original Getha showroom the purchase was made. For online purchases, contact us at: 1800-88-GETHA (43842).
11. The return for refund of a mattress may only be handled by Getha’s verified Logistics Team for transit, and will comply with the standard transportation rates according to the buyer’s address
Return & Refund:
12. Any and all transportation fees to return the goods to Getha will be borne by the buyer.
13. Return and refund request will be processed by Getha to review and approve within fourteen (14) working days for return arrangements to be made.
14. If the goods has been damaged/ soiled/ stained/ in unsanitary condition, Getha reserves the right not to approve an exchange, return or refund request. Any goods exchange, return or refund must be in good condition, even though the goods will not be resold.
15. Any refund request will be based on the final price as stated in the buyer’s receipt or invoice, and may take up to fourteen (14) working days upon approvals of the refund request.
16. Refund for credit card transactions will incur a 3% bank charge for normal credit card transaction or a 5% bank charge on credit card instalment plan deducted from the final refund amount as stated in the buyer’s receipt or invoice.
Refund, Return and Repair (3R) Policy
This 3R policy is applicable for purchases made on all GETHA brands purchased from Getha’s Malaysia Authorised Retailers only.
ABOUT GETHA’S 3R POLICY
We, at Getha take pride in ensuring customer satisfaction. Therefore, we highly recommend that you take a bit of time to read our 3R Policy prior to your purchase. This is to ensure that you are familiar with our policy and your rights as a consumer.
We also recommend that you immediately inspect any goods that you receive or collect from Getha in order to ensure that the goods are received correct and in good satisfactory condition.
Each Getha brand mattress comes under the coverage of our 10 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects or faulty workmanship only, subject to the limitations as mentioned in the warranty. Please refer to the copy for your warranty protection and understand it correctly to ensure that you are aware of your warranty rights. The Terms & Conditions are stated out clearly under Getha’s Warranty and can also be viewed at www.getha.com.my.
In order to avoid misunderstanding and confusion, customers are reminded to ensure that they understand the difference between a limited warranty and a guarantee.
Kindly note that mattress fabric is not covered under this warranty.
Please do note that your natural latex product may soften naturally over its life, and this is a process of wear and tear which is not covered by the warranty.
Cost of inspection or transportation for any repair is to be borne by the customer. Alternatively, customers can arrange transportation on their own to the manufacturer.
Any manufacturing defects arising within first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost. Should any manufacturing defects arise after the first year, the repair will be charged on a pro-rated basis based on 1/10th of the repair costs multiplied by the number of years used respectively. In the event that any repair had been carried out, the same warranty will continue from its original date of purchase.
The cost of repairs will be charged according to the raw materials used, and pro-rated in years left under warranty guidelines. Example:
|For mattresses used 3 years, ie remaining 7 years warranty||If repair charges is RM1,000.00, customer pays RM300 for the repair costs, ie less 70% off repair charges.|
|For mattresses used 6 years, ie remaining 4 years warranty||If repair charges is RM1,000.00, customer pays RM600 for the repair costs, ie less 40% off repair charges.|
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Copy of your invoice. Kindly keep your proof of purchase to support the warranty you receive.
- Bed Frame and Foundation Information and photo.
Are you using a Getha divan base or a metal frame or upholstered frame or adjustable base or slat base or platform base, etc? Kindly provide a photo of the base support of the frame used.
RETURNS & REPAIRS
If you have an issue with your mattress, kindly contact any member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800-88-GETHA (43842) for assistance with the following information ready:
- Proof of purchase
- Warranty Card
- Contact number
- Case details
- Supporting photos
In case the goods are relocate it to another country, the terms and service of warranty will be voided.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time set by the manufacturer. The manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials with that of similar quality at the time of repair without prior notification.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment, service visit arrangement and/or transportation fees where it applies; or where the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which the fee may vary and change due to current material costs. Such fees will be advised by Getha’s personnel and to be mutually agreed before any repairs are made.
You may also apply for a temporary mattress while awaiting for the repairs. This temporary mattress will be as per the models available. Though Getha will try their best but they are under no obligation to provide one as per the customer’s specifications.