Warranty Care & Instructions
No, not all items sold on the Website include a warranty. Only Mattresses, Baby Mattresses and Toppers are covered by a Limited Warranty.
- Goods that are not covered under the Limited Warranty and customised Goods.
- Goods that have been used inappropriately, abused, misused, mishandled, altered or cleaned improperly.
- Normal wear and tear, consequential or incidental damages.
- Goods that have been placed outdoors, under direct sunlight, or used for non-domestic purposes.
- Goods deemed unsuitable for users’ intended purpose.
- Treat spills and stains as soon as possible by spot cleaning.
- Gently scrape away any soil or mop away liquid from the surface of fabric and wipe with a damp cloth using mild soap with warm water. Allow to dry thoroughly before reuse.
- Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids.
- Do not use any type of chemical liquid.