DOES ALL ITEMS SOLD ON THE WEBSITE INCLUDE WARRANTY?
No, not all items sold on the Website include a warranty. Only Mattresses, Baby Mattresses and Toppers are covered by a Limited Warranty.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF A LIMITED WARRANTY?
The Limited Warranty must be valid, all labels must be intact and the original purchase receipt will be required as proof of purchase.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF MY LIMITED WARRANTY?
Each Limited Warranty is valid from the date of purchase and lasts for the number of years stated against the product.
HOW DO I RECEIVE WARRANTY SERVICE?
To receive warranty service, kindly contact us at email@example.com with your proof of purchase, along with any additional information.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY SERVICE PROCESS?
With your cooperation, we will conduct an evaluation to examine if the Product is covered under its Limited Warranty. We will then, at our choice, either send the defective Product for repairs or replace it with the same or a comparable Product.
HOW LONG WILL THIS PROCESS TAKE?
Once we have received the returned item, the process may take up to 30 days to complete and returned to you.
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES INCURRED BY ME?
The cost of repair will depend on the Warranty terms of each Product and the cost of transportation for repair is to be borne by you.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
The extent of the Limited Warranty covered by each product is described below.
WHAT ARE EXCLUDED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Goods that are not covered under the Limited Warranty and customised Goods.
- Goods that have been used inappropriately, abused, misused, mishandled, altered or cleaned improperly.
- Normal wear and tear, consequential or incidental damages.
- Goods that have been placed outdoors, under direct sunlight, or used for non-domestic purposes.
- Goods deemed unsuitable for users’ intended purpose.